German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We found in sitting at 2 a.m. in the middle of a highway during a REALLY bad Texas storm. Thank goodness it was out in the middle of nowhere or you definately wouldn't be alive today!

After much search we could not find your owners. Rescue had no room for you because there are only a million beagles that don't have homes.

I didn't want a BEAGLE! GSD's are my dogs, not those stubborn, hard-headed, floppy eared, Snoopy looking things with a bark that sounds like a train whistle!

But ya know what? You captured our hearts with your sweet self and I have been a Beagle fan ever since. I was dogless for years before you came along and you were fine with being the only dog until we had to bring in those big ol' mean GSD's. Fortuantely your built like a brick house so you have no trouble holding your own.

Sometimes you get overshadowed by those "in your face" GSD's due to your quiet nature, but today is your day and it all belongs to the Beagle!

We love ya Bentley!

You looking all sweet.

[/img]

Doing what you do best!

[/img]

You were a great mentor to Annabelle when she was a puppy!

[/img]

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
Happy Happy Gotcha Day!!!!!

·
Registered
27,250 Posts
Happy gotcha day to Bentley! Lucky you to live with GSD's!

G

·
0 Posts
<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Bentley!</span></span>

Lisa, our late lamented Billie was a Beagle/GSD cross. I understand what you mean by "quiet nature". Many people have as much misconceptions about Beagles as they do GSDs sorry to say. Bentley looks every inch the gentleman that Billie was.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Hey I missed this!! Sorry Bentley!!!

Happy Gotcha Day cute pie!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts