German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I say her birthday is Valentine's Day
because she's so sweet and since she isn't telling me different...

She was my foster. But she got me from the minute I saw her at the fence-she ran up and then ran away from me in terror. I had heard about the scaredy pup that had been put on the transport and it was her. Kathy K had overnighted her and loved her too! About 6 months old, but looks so much younger:

I like to include this picture of Mariele anytime I post about her-all by herself after playing in a mud hole-the rest of the dogs hiding inside horrified by her:

Worship me, Mario.

Fear me, Ilsa.

I'm coming for you, white dog!

Happy 4th Birthday to my Barnacle!

·
Moderator who has gone to the dogs
14,619 Posts
Happy Birthday, Mariele and many many more!!!!

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Happy birthday beautiful girl!!!!

I wish you many many more....and a mud puddle or two to keep it interesting.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Happy Birthday sweet girl. Make sure you make the most of it and get something really good

Jackie

·
Registered
24,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Vinnie-I told Mariele what you said. She said it is about time someone thinks that way!!! It IS her day!

Thanks, Jamie. She's a funny little girl-the whole pack and I have spoiled her badly!

We got lucky and it was nice out today-there was S-U-N even for a little bit, and it wasn't freezing and there was no precipitation! So Mariele got to play with everyone today. She drove Mario nuts by hiding under my chair and biting at him like some kind of badger. Good times...

·
Registered
218 Posts
Happy Birthy Mariele...what a wonderful girl, you get to share your birthday with everyone for Valetines Day...Hugs to you and your Mom...PS, I love the photo of you after playing in the mud...you go girl...Miss Rylee Jean sends you her love too, Judy

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Happy 4rth Barkday Mariele :),

The fur crew in Vermont wishes you MANY more, have fun, and they all have done the mud pic before...lololol.

·
Registered
24,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mariele decided to stage her own show last night in celebration of her birthday.

CSI-Jeanspackistan

She didn't want Ava to touch the nylabones and jumped at her, caught her with a tooth and Ava's cheek started bleeding like she'd been knifed. Blood everywhere and panic in the pack-Anna's eyes were huge! Mariele sat and licked her lips more than Roger Clemens during his testimony-she was so nervous.

So, we may try the birthday thing again today. I think I may buy one of those huge rolls of rug that they sell at carpet stores and just pull it off like giant toilet paper. . .

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
Originally Posted By: JeanKBBMMMAANShe didn't want Ava to touch the nylabones and jumped at her, caught her with a tooth and Ava's cheek started bleeding like she'd been knifed. Blood everywhere and panic in the pack-Anna's eyes were huge!
Jean, I think she was pissed because you didn't take the day off work.

Happy 4th B'day to your little Miss Barnacle.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts