German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, is Miss Molly May's first birthday! I wish I could have taken the day off to spend it with her! Tonight she will be getting her birthday presents, her liver cake and a huge rack of raw ribs! We were supposed to have a puppy party but she is still in heat! So...I made her extra liver cake cupcakes and I brought them to work and gave one to everyone who has a doggy! Now, tonight everyone will eat a cupcake in honor of her birthday (lol)! Geezz, I just love our little Miss Moo! We will keep you posted with pictures!:wub:

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Happy Birthday!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Happy Birthday Miss Molly!!!!

·
Registered
766 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Happy Birthday too you Miss Molly!!! Have a great birthday.... home you got lots of new toys. :D

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
Happy Birthday, Molly.

Nice photo album.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
happy Bday Molly!!! Cody turns 1 today too...i'll try to get pics for a post tomorrow.

are you doing anything special for her? Cody and Mandi are getting steak tonight for the celebrations lol

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
happy Bday Molly!!! Cody turns 1 today too...i'll try to get pics for a post tomorrow.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CODY!!! Hope you have a fun filled night!:birthday:

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Thanks Miss Molly May! you guys too :)

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Happy birthday Miss. Molly :D

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Aww Happy 1st Birthday beautiful Miss Molly May!!!!!! Tell your dad to hurry up with the photo's!!!! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts