German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For any of you who haven't read the story of this remarkable boy and his angel here on earth, please go to this link:

http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=82880&page=1&fpart=13

Today is Bravo's 15th birthday, so please wish him a Happy Birthday! It would be great to post your birthday wishes for Bravo on his thread (link above) which is quite long and has much of his story.

Does anyone know where the original link is to Bravo's story? If so, it would be great to post it on his thread also. I'll try searching again...

·
Registered
14,509 Posts
First
Bravo you handsome dog you!! and of course
to Kerry for the wonderful life she's given Bravo

Second - Sadly I think Bravo's original posts got pruned

I hope I'm wrong and you find something

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
I read the original Bravo story one night about 6 months ago, and of course the whole part 2 as well. It is a tear jerker, and Kerry is an amazing person. She has done so much for Bravo, to give him a good life.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Thanks so much for the birthday wishes. Bravo is one very special guy. I am thrilled but can't believe he has made it this long! Every day is a gift. He was in pitiful shape when we first met and it has been an uphill battle for the old guy. He is one tough fella with an amazing will to live.

Kerry and Bravo

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
15 years is so fantastic. Knowing what he has gone through makes it even more special that he is still here making both of you happy every day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts