German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<span style="color: #3333FF"> <span style='font-size: 17pt'> Wishing Kelly a very HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY & MANY MORE!!!</span> </span>

<span style="color: #3333FF"> Kelly's SIBO has been in remission for three months so for the first time since his 9th birthday, he'll be able to go to Backyard Burgers for a cheddar cheese burger and then hit 31 Flavors for a dish of vanilla ice cream!!! </span>

<span style="color: #3333FF"> This is an old picture of Kel taken in August 2006. </span>

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Happy Birthday sweet boy!

ps. have a burger for me too.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Happy Birthday! and of course many more to come!!!

Enjoy your burger and ice cream!

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Happy Bark Day Kelly!!!! Have a burger and ice cream for Gracie (her SIBO seems to be acting up again, or it's the antibiotics she's on). Glad you're doing so well!!!!!

·
Registered
677 Posts

Happy Birthday Kelly, Here is to more good years to come.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanking everyone for Kelly's birthday greetings!!!

You should see him when I play Jean's HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOOWA song. He lays here cocking his head one way and then the other. Bruiser liked it too.
Unfortunately I screwed up.
I forgot to go to the bank Friday, so we only had $8 to spend on his birthday treats. I took him to McD's for a double cheeseburger and one of their sundae's without the chocolate sauce. I had McNuggets and a small coke. When I go to the bank tomorrow, I'll take him with me and then stop off at Backyard Burgers for his "real" birthday burger - I'll pass on 31 Flavors since he had a frozen treat last night and I don't want him to get sick.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts