German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Her birthday is actually tomorrow...but we will be busy with her cake and dog fun. Old Bitch was born 10/30/99...11 years old now!!! She was no bigger than my foot when she came home at 8 weeks...and now is a big, stodgy old lady. She still loves to chase, herd, and play...dominate the pack....whine for treats. She my be a little slower getting up and down but she is going strong! Here's to another year Baby.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Happy Birthday!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We gave her a Beast free day (he spent the day with the grandparents). She was very happy (he just bothers her to no end) and collected all the toys in a pile....then she realized she did not have anyone to keep them away from and seemed a bit disappointed. She came out in the front yard and frolicked with the neighborhood boys who ran her back and forth (our yard is wide) and gave her belly rubs. We took her for a walk in her favorite patch of woods and came home for dog cake. The kids sang to her over and over and over again! I think she had a wonderful day.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Sounds like Old Bitch had a great birthday. She deserved a Beast free 11th birthday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts