German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
24,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's Kramer's birthday month! I have no idea exactly how old he is, but I think he was about 10 months when I got him from the Erie, PA HS.

He thought he'd make it a dramatic one this year, and had emergency surgery for bloat, torsion, and then a bonus liver tumor removal (unknown tumor) two weeks ago today. So this is an extra special birthday-but really, they all are! His recovery (knock wood) has been phenomenal! That's his gift to me!

1994 in Erie-about a year old:

Another picture of Kramer in his younger days-top dog!

Last winter-

Last spring-

After a bath this summer-I don't think you need to guess how he felt about that...

Taking a run-viva Adequan!

20 minutes after surgery-get me OUT of here!

And yesterday-after stitch removal (down to 53#-same as when I got him! Just a little redistributed...
)

Happy Birthday, King Kramer!

·
Registered
27,212 Posts
What a book you could write I bet! I hope you have a great Birthday, Kramer. Does mom have a nice T-bone for your dinner?

·
Registered
9,651 Posts
Happy Birthday, Kramer!! What a stunning lad you were. And now you're a handsome ol' guy. He still has that same look he carried in his youth--just with an air of 'been there done that' dignity now.

Hope his recovery continues to go smoothly. *HUGS* to King Kramer.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
<span style="color: #990000"> Happy 15th Birthday Kramer! </span>

Michaela

I'm so glad that he recovered so well from his surgery

·
Registered
16,649 Posts
There's that Kramer, hogging all of the attention! First he has to have this major health crisis because he wasn't getting enough attention and now he goes and claims an entire month as his birthday!

Kramer! Make your mom give you something really special...like a turkey hot dog!

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
I was hoping to dazzle Kramer boy there with a birthday greeting in flashy lights but I am not skilled enough do it so he only gets this:

Handsome Boy!!! Wishing you many more!!!

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Happy 15th Barkday/Gotcha day Kramer :),

Still full of machismo I see...lolol. Make sure mom gets something VERY special for your day :);

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
<span style='font-size: 26pt'> <span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'> <span style="color: #3333FF"> HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY DEAR KRAMER & MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE!!! </span> </span> </span>

·
Super Moderator
32,101 Posts
Happy birthday Kramer!

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Originally Posted By: JeanKBBMMMAANThanks from Kramer!

That's him-he wants the whole month!!! It's Mariele's birthday month too, but she's deferring to him for a while before her celebration.

He is her boss!

I wanna fashion show!
The pic you texted me didn't show up so great.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts

Happy Bark Day, Kramer. After all you've been through, you deserve to celebrate all month - and it even has one extra day this year, just for you, you extra special boy!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts