German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for all the sad, grumpy, frustrated and just plain old tired people on the board. Over the past few months, alot of arguing has gone on about NOTHING IMPORTANT. Next time someone feels that way, open this thread and have a good laugh!!!!!
THATS AN ORDER!!!!!

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is also for those in pain, tired, in need of a laugh, and or a hug. She works wonders. lol

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
<span style='font-size: 26pt'>
</span>

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol DHAU, i thought we could all use it, lol, heck i used a half bag before even posting it.

·
Registered
8,186 Posts

laughter is contageous.
go ahead, try it.

just go on in the room with the grumpiest person in the house and start laughing.
you may have to fake it for the first 10 seconds or so (think of them in their underwear).

laugh, hearty and loud.

first you'll get funny looks, but that will make you laugh for real.

next thing you know, grumpo will be laughing too,
which will get the attention of whom ever else is in the house, who in turn will start laughing too.

you'll feel better, so will grumpo.

this works even when YOU are grump

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
I think everyone is just extra moody with all the lousy weather we seem to be having, and when you get a group of people together there are bound to be differences in opinions.

Most important I think it to try to always respect others even if there is a difference of opinion.

Happy fairy is a great idea but am I missing something? I don't see a fairy LMAO

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Yeah, where's the freaking fairy? Or has she just passed my house like the housecleaning fairy, the laundry fairy, the lawnmowing fairy......

Darn, no good fairies.

·
Registered
10,225 Posts
Maybe we all need more fiber. Constipation makes for crabby people.

Danielle, the Happy Fairy was flushed down the toilet due to a four letter synonym for "poop" in the picture.

There, I have successfully turned this into a poop thread! Poop is funny!

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Originally Posted By: DianaM Poop is funny!
A quote from someone who has obviously not stepped into the bathroom after my 11 year old son.

We'll just see how funny you think it is then!

·
Super Moderator
32,101 Posts
Originally Posted By: DSuddHappy fairy is a great idea but am I missing something? I don't see a fairy LMAO
Well, there WAS a fairy, but she used bad language so she had to be removed. Bad fairy!

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Oh my! I'd hate to see the piles from that dog.

Oh and the disclaimer at the bottom says there is no poop fairy. You actually have to pick it up.

That's like finding out there is no Santa Claus! *goes off to sulk*

1 - 17 of 17 Posts