German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just felt I had to share this experience because it was so nice. :D Today My hubby and I were on the couch watching tv and Zeb jumped up with us, as always :D, right inbetween us, with his head in my hubby's lap and snuggled up to my thigh. My cat was cuddled into a ball of my lap, getting petted and purring so loud we had to turn the tv up! My hubby and I held hands while petting Zeb as we watched tv. After a few minutes, My husband turned to me, smiles, and said "This is a moment to remember. 30 years from now I'm going to remember this and think about how lucky I am."

It just made me happy and I know so many people have similar experiences. Share your favorite memory with a pet!

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
everyday. when we go to bed he's there. that closeness happens a lot.
not just when we're on the sofa or in bed. when we're driving
sometimes he'll place his head between the seats for a pet, he'll lay next to you, walking down the hallway he'll give you a walk-by lick, when hiking he'll take off and run back to us bark, jump around and take off again. i find so many things a dog does as being close, bonding, loving, accepting you in their pack, etc.

you're going to have lots of those Kodak, warming, close moments.
they're so nice to enjoy.

I just felt I had to share this experience because it was so nice. :D Today My hubby and I were on the couch watching tv and Zeb jumped up with us, as always :D, right inbetween us, with his head in my hubby's lap and snuggled up to my thigh. My cat was cuddled into a ball of my lap, getting petted and purring so loud we had to turn the tv up! My hubby and I held hands while petting Zeb as we watched tv. After a few minutes, My husband turned to me, smiles, and said "This is a moment to remember. 30 years from now I'm going to remember this and think about how lucky I am."

It just made me happy and I know so many people have similar experiences. Share your favorite memory with a pet!

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
I hope I never tire of that total abandoned look Hondo gets when he runs towards me. As if there isn't anything in life that could possibly make him more happy then me. There is that fear I get for a split second when I think he isn't going to stop.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts