German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Beautiful dogs! Do you have them on a “stay” on the couch? Because, if not, I’m impressed. There is no way my dog isn’t 100% in my business if I’m in a garage. He thinks he’s “helping.” lol

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
.I did place the pup up there for the photo... But the other 2 will jump up there and snooze through just about any kind of noise...
They don't really bother me when I'm working..
I only kick them out if I'm welding anything.... Otherwise they are always hangin out.

In the summer I wheel the couch out into the driveway so they can sit in the sun.... :cool:

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
Beautiful dogs! Do you have them on a “stay” on the couch? Because, if not, I’m impressed. There is no way my dog isn’t 100% in my business if I’m in a garage. He thinks he’s “helping.” lol
Ha! I have the same problem. No one can possibly understand how "helpful" a German Shepherd is under a Corvette! Try tuning a TA with Shadow helping! Anyone ever try to bump a key with a large furry beast in your lap? And the never live it down issue of Sabi fur in the paint on my Camaro.
They lay on the tools, they knock the air line, they trip on parts. Sigh. If only I could teach her the difference between 5/8's and 1/2.

·
Registered
130 Posts
They are very helpful in the garage!! They make sure you get maximum face licks! karma is pretty good at letting my know that i have a plumber crack showing with a nice cold nose!!!!!

That's a cool photo though! When it gets warmer make sure to take another one of them all hanging out in the sun!

·
Registered
285 Posts
I am jealous. None of my dogs have ever like hanging out with me in the garage/workshop. It was just too noisy for them.

Maybe I'll try a cool purple couch. It kind of gives it a doggie disco vibe. The locking casters are a nice touch!

·
Registered
130 Posts
you should really start treating your dogs better lol ;)

they are all beautiful and obviously live a VERY comfy life :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ha! I have the same problem. No one can possibly understand how "helpful" a German Shepherd is under a Corvette! Try tuning a TA with Shadow helping! Anyone ever try to bump a key with a large furry beast in your lap? And the never live it down issue of Sabi fur in the paint on my Camaro.
They lay on the tools, they knock the air line, they trip on parts. Sigh. If only I could teach her the difference between 5/8's and 1/2.
Hmmmm, maybe try metric tools? ?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts