German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I am excited to join this message board and look forward to getting to know you all!

A little about myself, I live in Houston, TX. I travel to several shows a month professionally handling client dogs. I've been showing for 5+ years now and began as a junior handler in UKC shows when I lived in MI. The first time I walked into the show ring, having no idea what to do and with a Great Pyrenees puppy on the end of the lead, I walked out knowing that this was what I wanted to do for as long as possible. It is my passion. I didnt get my own show dog until 2 years ago, so before then I handled several different dogs for different people in AKC juniors and the breed ring, and right from the beginning learned to adapt to different dogs and their quirks. It seemed only natural to continue showing for others.

I have always admired GSDs. They are just so stunning, and such wonderful dogs. I look forward to learning more and seeing beautiful photos, etc on this forum!

Thanks for having me!
Rose
Welcome - Jenvy Show Handling

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Welcome from north texas! I use to be in the confirmation world (raised/showed english mastiffs). It's both addicting and frustrating! I never mind losing to a nice dog but there were times that something was going on under the table!

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Welcome from Pearland Texas!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.