German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so you can't really see the sakura blossoms in this picture. Also I may be uploading it sideways because I don't know how this system works but Zelda got some pictures done for Sakura festivals. We also went to tulip fields where she tried to eat the tulips and many Japanese people yelled at me for her bad behavior while also petting her and loving on her.

We also finally got her certificate of pedigree. Turns out that her dad is an international beauty champion which I have never heard of but that's what the translator told us. Apparently, it's a thing here in Japan so maybe that's where she gets her beautiful coat from. She's a terror and tries to beat up on all of her boyfriends. She's very loud and strong willed but is finally being more accepting of hugs and kisses. Has to be on her terms but, you know, all kids are embarrassed by their parents affection on them.

She hates the vet. But is in love with the the vet tech/translator and tried to go home with him. He had to pick her up out of his car and put her on the ground by which she quickly jumped back at him to give him kisses. She doesn't give me kisses but I'll keep my jealousy to myself. I'm trying to teach her to the "4 on the floor" concept but when it comes to her vet tech boyfriend, she only has eyes for him.

I am so glad that I rescued this puppy. She wears me down a lot because of her quirks (some are because of me) but her belly rub times are the highlights of my day.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Beautiful girl.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Your description of her and those incredible eyes well, Betty Davis came to mind.

Song seems to fit especially "can even make a pro" Vet Tech "blush" lol

She's beautiful.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts