Show Content
Dog Dog breed Canidae Black mouth cur Hardwood
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content
Dog Canidae Dog breed Whippet Fawn

See less See more
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
#12 ·
Thanks! He really was a cute puppy. He was small for about two weeks - but it was fun while it lasted!

Attachments

#15 ·
Thank you and I agree. He is taller than I expected. I’ve had two Germans and loved them both. I always wanted an English but was scared off by the health issues. When this guy became available I said why not. He has been a great dog so far. Extremely smart. A little stubborn but great with kids. He’s a serious home protector. Everyone here knows how great Shepherds are of course. He has a lot of that but some good bulldog traits too. My neighbor has three full blooded shepherds. Rocky can certainly hold his own and then some against a large Shepherd when they get irritated with one another. When people see him walking they are always like “what is that thing!!!”

#21 ·
I’m fairly sure c section. The Shepherd was close to 150lbs. Mom maybe 50. The breeder made it clear he was only trying to recover his vet costs when advertising the pups. He breeds Shepherds for law enforcement agencies and sells his English for several thousand dollars. He didn’t want to abort the pups so I basically paid his medical bills on my pup and that was it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.