German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't laugh too hard! I have tried before, and she wouldn't stand, she just saw a treat and thought she was supposed to sit, so last night she did much better (because she stood!). But I didn't do so good

She looks very straight backed in these photos, but I think it's the way I have her standing, because she doesn't look that way in person lol

I want the treat nnnnooooowww....

So, any comments would be appreciated. I'll try to take some more tonight or tomorrow.

·
Registered
31,591 Posts
my only comment is how did you get her to stretch her neck instead of stepping forward for that treat?!?!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Don't know much about the technical stuff but she is gorgeous!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally Posted By: Jax08my only comment is how did you get her to stretch her neck instead of stepping forward for that treat?!?!
I guess she was listening to "stay"?!
Tricky puppy still managed to get what she wanted lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
Love, love, LOVE the look on her face in the first picture. Priceless!!

She is a beauty and good for you practicing!! Nice topline 'n pretty pink collar

·
Registered
671 Posts
She is really pretty!

Take more, and have the photographer lay on the floor so the shots are directly from the side, and not from above

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally Posted By: WarmNFaithfulLove, love, LOVE the look on her face in the first picture. Priceless!!

She is a beauty and good for you practicing!! Nice topline 'n pretty pink collar
lol...she really didn't want to be doing it, I'm sure! And that collar used to be a lotter pinker, but she's dirtied it all up :p

Originally Posted By: Effie325She is really pretty!

Take more, and have the photographer lay on the floor so the shots are directly from the side, and not from above
Good idea! I was having my friend hold the treats while I tried to put her in position and take the picture before she moved too much lol. Next time I will lie on the floor.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Can't wait to see!

Plus, you can hand wash her collar thouroughly in dish soap (I use Dawn) and it will be like brand new

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally Posted By: Effie325Can't wait to see!

Plus, you can hand wash her collar thouroughly in dish soap (I use Dawn) and it will be like brand new
Oh good! It's only got one more size increase then we have to upgrade to a bigger size anyways lol

I'm taking more pictures tonight after we go to the park and she's nice and tired out!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts