1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
155 Posts
I love that sign too. I have one, but would like to get another (front and back). I have yet to rehang it since I have moved. But this is baby Kenna, if you can read it this size behind her.

krisk
Connor & Kenna

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love that sign too. I have one, but would like to get another (front and back). I have yet to rehang it since I have moved. But this is baby Kenna, if you can read it this size behind her.

krisk
Connor & Kenna

haha yea I see it. And cute dog :]

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like the one that says " I don't dial 911......I whistle"
hahah I love that. I saw a hat that said "If my German Shepherd doesn't like you, neither do I"

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
I can't find a picture of my favorite but it said something like "If you are on this property without permission please leave your cell phone, glasses, keys, here as my German Shepherd cannot digest them." I always loved that sign.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
I have the first sign shown on my fence, it's a real conversation starter with my neighbors, they crack up, I got it at a feed store along with another sign asking people to please not feed their fingers to my horses. :)

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
I was kind of iffy about hanging certain signs due to insurance issues (not sure if that matters) so, didn't what dogs to sound too vicious so, just have 2 signs saying, Property Protected by GSD Patrol (something like that) & the bk, red, & white style sign shown here. Love the look of them & do need another, one cracked...................

1 - 20 of 26 Posts