German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm so sorry.....I havent had to go through that yet...I have an almost 11yr old and I cannot even imagine going through that..again, so sorry.

G

·
0 Posts
As you can see by my signature block I've gone through this many times now. It's always rough and special dogs, or difficult circumstances such as a death due to disease or injury can make it even harder. It's always too soon, but when it's anything other than the passing of years you're left feeling how unfair it was. Common sense tells us that no life is guaranteed but common sense rarely meets eye to eye with our hearts.

Your dogs look very much loved and I can tell by your words that they were. I'm very sorry for your losses especially so close together.

·
Registered
737 Posts
There is nothing like the love of a Lab. I lost my 12 yo lab in feb (twelve is not long enough) I know the pain you are feeling and my heart breaks for you, you have had more than enough pain with losing your beautiful shepherd too. My savannah was there to offer a ball to retrieve I am sure....

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
hat a beautiful picture of your precious furbaby. I'm so sorry for your loss, and to have to endure it twice in such a short period of time is a chrushing blow.
They will always be looking down on you and will be there to greet you at the bridge when the time comes.
beautiful babies!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts