German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gunnery Sergeant Fred vom Wolfram turned 10 months old yesterday. We celebrated by going tracking yesterday and today. Finally got green damp grass!!! He is still a people loving goof ball.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
He is beautiful! What type of personality does he have? I read fun loving, people loving. Was wondering if he was all go, or laid back etc. He looks a little like my boy :) Love his pigmentation and expression.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CometDog, he is actually pretty easy to live with. Understand, I also have a just turned 5 year old Dutch Shepherd that doesn't have any thresholds....lol. And she doesn't have issues, she has a life time subscription to psycho...But he is pretty laid back in the house. Has great prey drive to play with the tug/bite cuff. He loves people..Is getting more into working obedience now that I remember to get him engaged before I ask for much. Rossi the Dutch is always ready to to anything. He is getting the tracking thing down much better. Tracking is my love. I just have to remember to not compare him to Rossi. He is my 7th working type dog, all other than Rossi have been GSDs. Other than Gracie, my rescue angel, they have been West German working lines. Gunny has some DDR, some Czech, some Slovakian, and West German lines. Blessed with his looks and temperament. I knew nothing about his bloodlines other than watching a female from the last breeding start SAR on facebook.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts