4,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Frisbee Fun!!!!!

Enjoy

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to mention that on one of my first throws, I tossed the disc into some pine trees way off to the right. Cass went in to get it and was in there a long time.
She came out with a frozen rabbit, minus the head.
After that was picked up, we stayed away from the right side of the yard with the frisbee.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Dangit! I can't watch the videos from my work computer! I'm gonna make a note to myself on my hand so I won't forget to watch it when I get off. Was the rabbit's head missing already? Or, did your pup eat it before she brought it to you? "But dad, the furry thing tastes much better than the frisbee!". :) Sounds like you all had a good time.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dangit! I can't watch the videos from my work computer! I'm gonna make a note to myself on my hand so I won't forget to watch it when I get off. Was the rabbit's head missing already? Or, did your pup eat it before she brought it to you? "But dad, the furry thing tastes much better than the frisbee!". :) Sounds like you all had a good time.

Oh no, she got the head before she came out of the trees.
That's the best part.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's exactly what my wife said. We've been out 3 or 4 times and no problem so far. I think she knows there's nothing left.
This was one FROZEN bunny. I could have driven nails with it.

We'll have to keep an eye on her.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts