German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
i love this time of the year due to the craft beer assorted packs. I love beer, and so does my family. So when we do gatherings everyone grabs a 12-24 pack of pre-assorted craft beers and we all sample them.. oh and egg nog.. :D

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
i love this time of the year due to the craft beer assorted packs. I love beer, and so does my family. So when we do gatherings everyone grabs a 12-24 pack of pre-assorted craft beers and we all sample them.. oh and egg nog.. :D
craft beers can be a lot of fun. Not an IPA fan, though.

·
Registered
7,344 Posts
I don’t get mine out often enough or they would not be such a novelty. I agree, a Swiffer is not a real duster. A real one has bird feathers. Mine think it’s a flirt pole, although I never had one for them.
I never heard that before - a swifter is not a real duster. When your dusting anything you is a duster or at least when I use it surely turns into real dusters lol!

·
Registered
7,344 Posts
Egg nog - pathmark when the store was around has the best egg nog. It was sold in a yellowish orange quart. It was holiday in liquid form. I have been looking for egg nog that taste like that for a long time nothing comes close.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I never heard that before - a swifter is not a real duster. When your dusting anything you is a duster or at least when I use it surely turns into real dusters lol!
Yes, of course it dusts, but there is nothing on it they want to play with. Mine go for the feathers.

·
Registered
7,344 Posts
Yes, of course it dusts, but there is nothing on it they want to play with. Mine go for the feathers.
Max’s guilty pleasures he likes them and he is guilty but I dont think he feels guilty. If I leave it on the table or put it down he will steal and shred it - easily shreddible. Max is high prey we have a bird that flies around supervised jasper mustache parakeet small parrot. So no playing with feathers here I won’t even have bird shaped toys just because- not really necessary but puts me more at ease lol! He knows to leave the bird alone the swifters I dont feel so strongly for lol. Something with the swifter I don’t see how it can be enticing either. I have not even really ever used one of those toys with him either. If I left a box of swifters out he will go to town and there will fake fluffy things all over the place. Luna for awhile would chase the swifter dust clothes when sweeping I had to crate her then she learned he did the same lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 26 of 26 Posts