German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My GSD mix is approximately 18-20 weeks and she is 32 pounds and about 20 inches tall. One of her trainers told me she might not get much bigger? Could this be true? I got her thinking she was going to be a large mix and now it looks like she's gonna stay tiny. What would you guess her potential size could be?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
652 Posts
My GSD mix is approximately 18-20 weeks and she is 32 pounds and about 20 inches tall. One of her trainers told me she might not get much bigger? Could this be true? I got her thinking she was going to be a large mix and now it looks like she's gonna stay tiny. What would you guess her potential size could be?

Whoever told you that was a mix was on crack

·
Registered
334 Posts
Do you know what her weight was at 14 weeks if you multiply that weight by 2 that will be the approximate weight of her full grown size

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just wow! Lol she looks like a curly tails pure bred gsd. Only thing clearly she got more of the gsd than whatever else she is possibly mixed with!

I'm going to get a DNA test once I get around to it because her mix is such a mystery to me. I originally thought Akita but she's too small for that I think

1 - 12 of 12 Posts