German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
well that third one definitely has some terrier in there! Wire haired.

the other two.... couldn't even begin to venture a guess.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Oh my. Whatever the mix is, it turned out adorable. Terrier for sure in there and maybe some GSD because of the markings around the eyes?

·
Registered
423 Posts
No guess. But I hope they all get adopted in real forever homes quickly.....

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No guess. But I hope they all get adopted in real forever homes quickly.....
Thanks everyone! They are cute. Hopefully we can find them homes quickly!

Several people on there Facebook thread are guessing Husky/Shepherd so maybe Husky/Shepherd/Terrier??

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
The first puppy's face looks a little terrier like to me to .. maybe a little aussie mixed in? They are cute cute.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Cute! All from the same litter??

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Found in a dumpster together so we are guessing from same litter.
In a dumpster. Some people :(

They are awfully cute...it's interesting how they look so similar yet so individual at the same time. Wish I had a clue about the breed.

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In a dumpster. Some people :(

They are awfully cute...it's interesting how they look so similar yet so individual at the same time. Wish I had a clue about the breed.
I know it makes me mad when people toss dogs out like trash. :( They are living breathing beings! :mad:

They are really darling I hope they find homes quickly. I'll be meeting them in person tomorrow so maybe I can get some better pictures. :wub:

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Much much do they weigh, and estimated ages?

Rotties are very common. And the wire-hair does not mean terrier - could be a hound of some kind.

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Much much do they weigh, and estimated ages?

Rotties are very common. And the wire-hair does not mean terrier - could be a hound of some kind.
Not so common here. In fact come to think of it I haven't seen a Rottie since I left Arizona. We've got a lot of border collies, cattle dogs, hound dogs... (definitely could have some kind of hound in them... )

hmm you've got me curious now going to check out petfinder and see if I come across any Rotties. 3 total two mixes one in Reno the other in Tahoe and a pure at the sanctuary...(which was probably brought in from California).

The rescue is estimating the puppies to be about 10-12 weeks. I'm not sure how much they weigh.

·
Registered
907 Posts
They are so cute! I like the first and second puppies. I say terrier/GSD mix.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts