German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K. I'm new here and my head is spinning with all the wonderful information I have been reading. We have a breeder picked out and now are waiting..... Of course, I'm anxious for our puppy but I am also remembering things from puppy days gone by. I've decided that in addition to the health guarantees breeders offer we should "demand" additional safe guards!:p

**I demand that the breeder replace all shoes and flip flops that are destroyed! With 5 kids and 2 adults it is impossible to train the humans to put them away. Our last GS only ate mine and my daughters and the more expensive they were the better they must have tasted

**I demand that if a breeder breeds a dog that has eyes that make it impossible to say "no" to the breeder should reimburse for the bedding that will not doubt be covered in GS hair and the loss of sleep that come from trying to share a bed with a husband AND GS!
Any other demands out there??? Monica

·
Registered
604 Posts
BREEDER will supply BUYER with a vacuum cleaner and one (1) year's supply of vacuum cleaner bags. In the event the vacuum cleaner breaks, BREEDER will either refund the purchase price or select another, suitable vacuum cleaner.

BREEDER does not warrant that the vacuum cleaner will be able to pick up the amount of hair expected to be produced.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
LOL!.........hahahahhahahahaha!
Next thing that will be demanded...is that we reinburse the owners for their "time"...since many hours will be lost because of the oohs & ahhs of new puppy breath, and the countless "stops" by pedestrians wanting to see your beautiful puppy!:wub:

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Breeders should provide no less than 1000 of the little round band-aids for the land shark phase.

·
Banned
1,483 Posts
BREEDER must supply an exact list of what shots and veterinary care the puppy actually needs so that vet's can't SCAM new puppy owners!!!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Breeders need to guarantee that:

1. The estrogen cloud that develops over the house with the introduction of a puppy actually DOES dissipate at some point.

2. The annoying habit of new owners to talk "ooohhh, purdy baby snookums" and the like will stop eventually and speech will return to normal.

3. Must guarantee that the aroma of "eu de dog spit toilette" really IS attractive to the opposite sex.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
In addition to the shoes and flipflops, the BREEDER will replace pants, dresses, skirts and any other apparel that has been attacked by the little holy terrors.

·
Registered
996 Posts
All breeders should supply the strong blow dryers that groomers use (cant think of the official names).

Also breeders should supply a complete suit that no hair can get into.

So that when my dogs are blowing coat I can stand there with a body suit and the blow dryer and blow all the hair off of my dogs.

Less effort from my arms from brushing and more hair comes out that way anyways. I can do it outside and make the birdies happy :)

plus! its less vacuuming!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts