German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so super exciting news - one of my best friends is getting engaged! :)

Her boyfriend called me up and told me he just purchased the ring and was hoping for ideas on 'how to pop the question'. I have known my friend since kindergarden and we are more like sisters than friends so I am over the moon with happiness for her! It's going to kill me to keep this from her!

Here's the thing, he wants to use their 18 month old and 14 week old GSD's to help him propose.

Eeeek! I am super excited! They already live together so he will have to be crafty.

He asked for ideas and I told him I would think about it.

I was hoping that maybe some others can chime in and give some ideas and input, so.... help! :)

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Is there any way one of the dogs could bring in something that says "Will you marry me?" Then the other dog bring in the ring? I know one of them is so young, it'd be hard, but it's an idea. ;)

How exciting, and congrats to your friend!

·
Registered
508 Posts
My idea was already put out there. I guess I'm not very origional. My neighbor actually used her dog in her wedding as the ring bearrer. :p

Yep, "buster" was atually part of the wedding party. :D

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Go to a party store and see if they have balloons or something that say 'will you marry me' and tie them to their collars

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
http://www.thebark.com/content/magazineGet the most recent issue of Bark magazine, there was a whole article on weddings that include your dogs. One guy proposed to his GF by hiding the ring in a tennis ball and they were playing outside with the dogs when he grabbed the ball, cut it open and said "There's something in this" and when she looked she found the ring.

But I like the Pikoda collar idea better.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
i like the pikoda collar idea!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts