German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stupid question, but what is the difference? I know the Schtuzhund club is all about the sport but is the GSDCA also about that or something totally different or that and more? I ask because everyone says to join a club, get involved, have your dog looked at, watch and figure out what you want to do, but not sure which would be the one to go to. Side note, the closest Schtuzhund club is a few hours away but there is a GSDCA in my city. Also are these clubs where you are supposed to find a trainer or is it ok to use a trainer/Schtuzhund trainer who does not work directly out of the clubs.

Sorry if I sound really stupid, just trying to figure this all out.

· Premium Member
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the info guys! My pup is only 4 months old so we are just looking into things, figuring out what we can and want to do and it can feel overwhelming sometimes.

Blitz is from West German showlines with working titles, so I have no idea what our thing will be yet, are there any accreditations a local club should have and how do you go about finding one? Just Internet searching?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.