German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
31,977 Posts
Thirty days???

How is that justice?

Thirty days without food or water, in a plastic dog house, in single digit temperatures, chained -- THAT would be Justice!

·
Registered
31,977 Posts
Why should she get even worse than what she did to that dog?

Because she is a human. Humans ought to know better than to do such a thing to a dog or any other animal. If she went out and shot the dog two weeks prior to this, I would be fighting the other way so long as the dog did not suffer.

If is never right for humans to purposefully inflict suffering over time to an animal, save maybe for operations and recovery.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I think she should be left out the cold with no food or water for a couple of days. Then I think she might learn her lesson! I can't believe people some times. Sorry just my opinion.....

·
Registered
27,271 Posts
Poor Tramp, may he rest in peace. That woman should be chained out with out food or water, so she does know the severity of her abuse.

Theres a guy that was arrested in a nearby town that had 13 starved dogs and 6 parrots confiscated(one parrot was found dead and 1/2 eaten. Another parrot died at the AC...the judge said he would be charged with misdemeanors, not felony...in the 90's he was the owner of a lion that killed a lady. I don't know why the judge is being so lenient on this guy. What does it say to others who abuse animals.
Clem Debose charged with Animal Abuse: Michigan State Police Find 13 dogs, 5 birds in Monterey Township - FOX 17

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
I told myself I was NOT going to read this but do I listen? Noooooo!

I do not understand how people can do these things to any life, I do not care what it is, she is sick. The law needs to be harder on people.

·
Registered
508 Posts
The more I'm around other people, the more I love my dogs.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
That I don't understand one bit. That dog would have been better of dumped in the streets, where he could at least scavenge or be picked up by AC. The fact that she didn't even do that... Oh I don't know. Pure evil.

Sick woman..

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
I think they should hose her naked body off in water and chain her to a plastic Igloo doghouse so her fat, well fed ass can stick to the floor for 2 weeks, despicable piece of filth that she is. :(

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
people who believe the answer to violence is more violence are misinformed.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
I'm pretty well informed AND think people who abuse and neglect their animals should be beat with a hammer in the head.

·
Registered
27,271 Posts
I'm still waiting for the day when Courage's abuser has her day in court...the delays are getting OLD!!! Makes me wonder if she'll ever pay for what she did to him. Supposedly it was suppose to get going yesterday 11/15.

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
misinformed in the respect of thinking that more violence is the cure for violence. if you understand energy then you understand that violence added to violence equals more and more violence. not misinformed in the general sense of the word. people who abuse and neglect animals should never be allowed to own animals. of course for that to happen we have to fix our broken justice system (speaking of courage's case), and i don't hold out much hope for that. if you "beat them in the head with a hammer" you are just contributing to the cycle of violence.

each of us has to make our own choice to be part of the problem or part of the solution.

but i'd fight for everyone's right to make that choice for themselves.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
i will happily contribute to the violence then. This woman is sick and disgusting. She should be made to suffer like that poor dog suffered. Whats two weeks in dog years? she should suffer for what she did. i really do like my cats and dogs far more than i like most people.

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
well you're in large company, plenty of violence to go around these days.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts