German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

We lost both our beautiful girls this year ages 12 and 13 they were litter mates for a lifetime. We would like to bring a new GSD family member into our home this year. Would like any information possible on reputable breeders. Location Florida(West Coast) - We did not live in FL when we were blessed with our girls, so not that familiar with breeders here and appreciate insight.

Cagney and Lacey:
7/8/99-5/4/2012 and 2/14/2013
CagneyandLacey BigPhoto.jpg

Thier Parents were : Yule Vom Seebachtal and Klaus Von Aufdemberg- added as we would also consider their ancestry if a match can be found on the east coast of US.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I'm not a pedigree expert, so I'm not sure where you'd find those lines. But, I do know there are a lot of great breeders here in the US (and many that are along the eastern side). Your girls look like german showlines, and I know we have a few awesome showline breeders on here. So I'll let them chime in. I haven't personally met or done business with any of the good ones (spent more time researching the working lines), so I don't have any personal suggestions. I do love Robins dogs though (Huerta Hof GSDs)... her dogs are black and red showlines here in the US (Illinois, I believe). She's a member on here too.

I'm not too much help there, but I did want to stop in and say welcome from another Floridian! Your girls were beautiful!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
So sorry that you lost your beautiful girls :(

Check your PM

·
Registered
34 Posts
If you are still looking Home - Vom Master Kennel
He has 2 litters on the ground now one sired by V,Sch3,KKL1 Quantas von der Schanzlache and the other sired by VA8 Sch3,KKL1 Peik vom Holtkamper Hof the highest rated dog currently in the US.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts