German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
People are really disturbed I really feel for this little boy but I'm glad they did not steal him either. The whole idea is pretty unsettling- I remember teaching my kids about who you may run into on the street- stranger danger all kinds of scenarios- being held at gunpoint was never one of them. I really hope they find the people who did this quick. I have heard of lots of dogs disappearing lately.

·
Super Moderator
32,237 Posts
How awful, that's just a few miles from me. Not something you'd expect to happen around here.

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
Commit armed robbery for a puppy? You can get one at the pound fore $25-50. That's totally crazy. They are risking years in prison for a puppy. And people can't give them away.

I am glad the kid is ok, and did the intelligent thing. I hope he gets his dog back and the dirt-bags are sent to prison where they belong. Really dumb. Not one but 2 guys, that dumb, to risk prison for a puppy.

·
Banned
56 Posts
That's horrifying, I really hope their puppy get's found and returned, people are sick out there. I remember being a kid with my first ever GSD puppy, I was always afraid to walk alone with him because of what happened; a man in his 30s stalked me, eyeing my puppy, and tried to corner me to attempt to steal my puppy. Never walked him by myself ever since then.

That's so terrible..

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
One of my relatives had a small breed dog stolen right out from under her on a walk. The dog was off leash right behind her in front of the house next door, she turned around and it had vanished. The next day someone called to say they "found" the dog and wanted $1000 reward. She called the police, gave them the contact information and they got the dog back. The people lied and said they had found the dog wandering alone but the police said that they had done that before. They were not arrested because it was their word against hers.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Commit armed robbery for a puppy? You can get one at the pound fore $25-50. That's totally crazy. They are risking years in prison for a puppy. And people can't give them away.

I am glad the kid is ok, and did the intelligent thing. I hope he gets his dog back and the dirt-bags are sent to prison where they belong. Really dumb. Not one but 2 guys, that dumb, to risk prison for a puppy.
The quality of life in the American prison is still better than in the slums in Mexico or Honduras. And they don't think like normal people think.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts