German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
The ears are very cute and they are very GSD. S/He will grow into them.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Your pup will grow into those ears. GSD pups go through funky growth stages.

·
Registered
294 Posts
OMG He's horrible.... I will take him.... :D
Ship him to me in Australia...:rolleyes:

Just kidding, looks good to me. They grow into them..:hug:

They just look Gawky at that age.. Heck you are lucky, here is my boy "Wolf Caesar"
not only monster ears at 16 weeks, looks like the Flying Nun, but also Demon Possessed eyes... He he

·
Registered
121 Posts
The only GSDs I've been familiar with in person have never had that strange growth stage with huge ears. They've all been show-line "conformation" shepherds from germany though, either first or second generation. Does that make a difference?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Haha they're ADORABLE, here's a photo of my girl at 4 months, huge ears like a bat, and now at 7 months she's grown into them!

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Thanks I feel A lot better , Its just when I see the some other GSd there ear look perfect to the head and body size. I took him yo the vet on Tuesday an a lady ask was he 100% GSD. I said ys and laugh it, but it kinda upset me a little, I feel like I need to keep his papers on me when we are out.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
TRINCH ... EARS? Bruiser thinks your pups ears are BEAUTIFUL!!! And for what it's worth, my favorite pin-head has an excellent pedigree on both his sire and dam's side!!! He was about 6-1/2 or 7 years old when this picture was taken.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
He'll grow into them! Might take a couple of years, but no worries. GSDs are known for going through a bunny ear stage.

Man he is good looking - big ears an all. Any pictures of his parents?

This was my boy going through the weird ear stage:

And the other day:

and your pup looks like he has heavier bone than mine, so he's probably going to be thicker than mine, making his ears look even less batty ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts