disgusting.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
W.O.W! People are sick

·
Registered
9 Posts
Holy Crap!!!! I don't like reporters but that was uncalled for . I hope they sue!!!!!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Sad

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
What I really find disturbing is when asked why did you shoot the dogs the answer was "because you love them".

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Why is the shooter out of jail on bond!?

Isn't the fact that he shot the dogs and then threatened his Uncle enough red flags that he's a very dangerous individual?!

How many red flags does it take fer cryin' out loud?

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
I love that the attorney for the shooter says he(shooter) was in the Army, has 3 kids and there is more to the story.

Whether you have 15 kids, are a retired war hero, or the president, does not give you the right to shoot someone's dogs through a fence while they are eating.

Jail.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I love that the attorney for the shooter says he(shooter) was in the Army, has 3 kids and there is more to the story.

Whether you have 15 kids, are a retired war hero, or the president, does not give you the right to shoot someone's dogs through a fence while they are eating.

Jail.
Being in the military does shift some of my sympathy, actually. There are enough stories of military people coming home and being unable to adjust to civilian life for me to not think it is part of the issue. It certainly doesn't justify anything he did though.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Being in the military does shift some of my sympathy, actually. There are enough stories of military people coming home and being unable to adjust to civilian life for me to not think it is part of the issue. It certainly doesn't justify anything he did though.

Than he should be locked up, what happens if his kids stress him out, he going to shoot them as well? I have no sympathy for this man, there are thousands of people who have lived through horrific situations, my Mother for one, she never went off on anyone. I'm of the opinion this guy is just an a-hole, real big tough man to shoot dogs who have done nothing to you, I hope he gets his Karma twofold.:mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts