German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all acknowledge that GSDs are known for separation anxiety but what about the owners? Lol

My work shift (part time) started at 3pm today and whilst I had my shower Madison lay on the bathroom floor, whilst I got dressed and dried my hair, put on make up etc Madison lay at my feet on the bedroom floor, everywhere I turned my pup (4 month old) was there never wanting to be apart from me and I felt so awful and guilty leaving her (with my daughter) at home :-/
I just absolutely hate being away from her.
...... I have separation anxiety!! :-(

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I hate being away from Lisl too.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I'm the same way,that's why we only take vacations in the camper so he can go,I couldn't imagine going somewhere without him

·
Registered
831 Posts
I miss Eko and Xena so much when I go to work! I wish I could have them with me 24/7. Both the dogs have separation anxiety I think they got it from me :( hard to fix it when you feel the same way.

·
Registered
766 Posts
:( I miss Gunther when I'm at work, I've been told that he could come to work with me but there isn't anywhere for a crate and there's too much stuff that he could eat. I also think a 9 month old puppy would be too much of a distraction for me at work

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
I miss mine when I'm at work. The day goes faster if I think about getting home to them. I also have a nice picture of mine on my computer screen, so I look at them all the time.

·
Registered
9,724 Posts
Definitely.

I hate to be without him, and I hate the fact that I cannot baby him and pet him and kiss him or let him do whatever he wants, and I have to make him work before I give him anything, LOL.

A lot of patience, persistence and restraint, being a GSD owner!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts