German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This little guy just arrived at the local GSD rescue here. He has to be the most adorable ball of fluff I've ever seen... but I question if perhaps he's been mislabeled?

He kinda looks like a Tervuren to me, though I suppose a long coated sable GSD isn't totally out of the question.

·
Registered
27,206 Posts
What a cutie! I bet he finds a home quickly! Where did he come from?

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Local (Birmingham, AL) Animal Control found him as a stray, I believe.
He was pulled earlier this month. I'm SURE he'll get a loving home... the GSD rescue here is great, and with a face like that I'm sure he'll be snatched up in a heartbeat!

·
Registered
262 Posts
WHat a gorgeous pup! send him over here.......

·
Registered
27,206 Posts
Tervs are shorter in body length than a GSD, aren't they? I thought Terv too, he face looks like a tervuren to me. But I have only seen grown ups, and that black tail spot- hmmm...

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
Not a Tervuren. This dog is not built square. He has the chunkier GSD bone. His eyes are not close enough together to be a Terv. Longcoat sable GSD puppy!

·
Registered
397 Posts
The puppy looks exactly like my sister's LC shepherd mix-when she was a puppy. Sorry do not have a picture to post. But she kept the black face as she grew up. She had two sisters that all had the long coat, but different coloring. My dad adopted all three , because he couldn't chose.

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
Here is a purebred Terv puppy (at least that is what the owner told me she was and she did look to be, at least from the one terv pup I had seen in person before) that I saw at a dog event last year.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts