German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I recently moved to Ghana in West Africa from the UK and have purchased a beautiful GSD from a kennel. Her name is Queenie (my daughter named her) and she is now 4 1/2 months old. She shares my space with a mixed breed GSD (who i think was crossed with a local dog) named Wolverine and a puppy Borboel names Paris.

My aim is to make Queenie a straight up guard dog. I hope the lovely people on this forum would help me transform my puppy into a strong guard for the house and a lovely pet for my daughter and family.

Carlos.

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Hello,

I recently moved to Ghana in West Africa from the UK and have purchased a beautiful GSD from a kennel. Her name is Queenie (my daughter named her) and she is now 4 1/2 months old. She shares my space with a mixed breed GSD (who i think was crossed with a local dog) named Wolverine and a puppy Borboel names Paris.

My aim is to make Queenie a straight up guard dog. I hope the lovely people on this forum would help me transform my puppy into a strong guard for the house and a lovely pet for my daughter and family.

Carlos.
Borboels are good looking dogs! :wub::wub::wub:

Can we see some pictures?

Welcome to the forum! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts