German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
That is something Hondo would do! He thinks if his head fits, so will the rest of his body. At 15 months, he still crawls under the coffee table and flips it when he gets up. He started attempting to back out, but he is just too big.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Poor puppy, glad they were able to help him but I had to laugh:blush: someone even commented this:
"He has that "oh man this will be all over YouTube" look on his face":spittingcoffee:

That is something Hondo would do! He thinks if his head fits, so will the rest of his body. At 15 months, he still crawls under the coffee table and flips it when he gets up. He started attempting to back out, but he is just too big.
:rofl::rofl: When helios was like 6MO he saw my mom asking the yorkshire to get on her lap as soon as she put the yorkshire on the floor guess what:rolleyes:..helios ran to her and jumped on her lap.

But I think that he has realized that he's a GSD and not a yorkshire...:smirk:

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
This is a duplicate post from yesterday. Is there anyway to combine posts so we dont have duplicates.

·
Registered
906 Posts
I saw that article too!! Poor little fella! Right before I read that article Brody was on our porch trying to stick his head through the pillars...he figured out it doesnt fit anymore!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:p Opps! I didn't see your post on this story Carla!

Sorry for the double post guys :blush:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts