German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
She's gorgeous! And yes, even knowing what to expect, I'm amazed every time I see a GSD puppy grow up! They don't grow, they explode LOL!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!!! Oh yes. I have to admit I do love puppies but...its a lot of work and I'm excited to be out of the puppy stage. ?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So layla is 15 weeks. Just had a visit with the vet. She is healthy and weighs in at 39 lbs!! Might have a big girl on our hands. The vet tech said just a rough estimate but she may be 90 lbs as a adult. I know its a estimate but...i wouldnt mind a big healthy girl. ?

Attachments

·
Registered
942 Posts
So layla is 15 weeks. Just had a visit with the vet. She is healthy and weighs in at 39 lbs!! Might have a big girl on our hands. The vet tech said just a rough estimate but she may be 90 lbs as a adult. I know its a estimate but...i wouldnt mind a big healthy girl. ?
Rollo was about the same weight at that age and just weighed in at 90 lbs @ 10 monthsat the vet today!

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Gorgeous babies all around!!! And honestly I cannot believe the growth spurts (or explosions!)
I swear our boxers didn’t grow like our GSD pup. I put him in his crate at night and in the morning I swear he’s just gotten bigger over night.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wondering what everyone does when they are being "challenged " by their puppy? Layla like to have moments of rebellion/playing. Just curious how others Handel.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts