German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love this boy so much! I still can't believe how quickly he is growing up... he has matured into the perfect dog. Every morning he brings me his leash, my socks and shoes lol and is ready to go for a run. He is the best running buddy, always right by my side and super solid no matter what happens.. we've had so many crazy loose dogs running at us, little kids reaching out to pet him, bikes passing way too close, etc. and he never skips a beat. He has been such a blessing at home, he still doesn't bark which I don't mind.. but if someone we don't know comes to the door he will let out a low growl. He has the perfect amount of protection for me, wary of strangers but still super friendly if I let him know it's ok! He settles so nicely in the house and loves to just lounge around and cuddle on the couch. His favorite thing is giving kisses lol, we usually have to cut him off or he'll just kiss you all day. My little nephew loves him so much, Gandalf watches him intently while my nephew gives him commands. It's been so much fun watching them grow up together. Gandalf still loves his kitty Autumn more than anything, but she is a spoiled little brat and usually takes advantage and steals his things.
I couldn't imagine life without him.

Attachments

·
Registered
330 Posts
I love all your stories about Gandalf! He’s an amazing dog, you really lucked out there. Actually, seems you both did - from following your posts, I’d say you’re perfect for each other.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I can tell he's happy, he has the doggy smile in every single photo!
You are making him happy. :)

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
He sure is a handsome dog! I really like that second photo where he's playing with your nephew! And that first one, WOW, who knew that swans in Florida got so big >:)

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@Beau's Mom Thank you :) He is perfect for our family!!

@GSDchoice Lol he is always smiling! Our cat is a total spoiled brat... shes very lucky Gandalf puts up with her LOL!

@tim_s_adams Tim we have giant everything here, boars, bears, I wouldn't be surprised to find giant swans haha. Just another crazy thing in the swamp...

@wolfy dog Aww thank you :) he is a very sweet boy but still a little fire cracker when I break out his ball !!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts