German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My pup is five months old and we noticed he had a bumpy under his right eye and since it has been getting bigger. I took him to two different doctors, the first said it was a possible infection and gave use antibiotics that did nothing, the second listed a bunch of things it could be including a lodged tooth or bone cyst but no real answer. It’s hard like a bone and right under his right eye somewhat higher than his jaw. Has anyone ever seen something like this before?

Attachments

·
Registered
32,079 Posts
I would think that it would be young for an abscessed tooth, but if the tooth was damaged, then it could be.

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
My pup is five months old and we noticed he had a bumpy under his right eye and since it has been getting bigger. I took him to two different doctors, the first said it was a possible infection and gave use antibiotics that did nothing, the second listed a bunch of things it could be including a lodged tooth or bone cyst but no real answer. It’s hard like a bone and right under his right eye somewhat higher than his jaw. Has anyone ever seen something like this before?
I have seen this on one of my dogs. I used to tease about him growing a second head. It turned out to be a tooth, hard and about the size of a small marble. It grew out just fine. I can't remember his age at the time though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts