German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

So, I've noticed that I've been lurking on here for the past 2-and-a-bit years and haven't made any contributions or introductions or anything. So here we go, I'm going to be introducing myself!

My name is Adam, I'm 22 years old and I live in Hertfordshire, UK. Next year I'll be moving to Connecticut, USA with my fiancée. The long-term plan is to breed with the purpose of sport and service and therapy work!
I currently have a 16-month-old GSD bitch from West German/Czech lines named Bipha who (fingers crossed) will be the foundation bitch for my program, trusting that she passes her health tests and gets her titles down!

Hope to see you guys around here more!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Very cool! Welcome to the forum. Will you be finding an experienced breeder to help mentor you when you first start out?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very cool! Welcome to the forum. Will you be finding an experienced breeder to help mentor you when you first start out?
Thank you and absolutely! I'm close friends with several who have been filling in the cracks in my knowledge and I'm actively finding fresh information to research in my spare time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts