German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. My name is Larry. Currently living in Michigan.

I have 2 German Shepherds. The first is Sasha (will be 2 on Jan5'11 ) who was a "rescue" and our current addition Zues who at this time is an 8 week old puppy which happens to be Sasha's nephew.

I came across this website in my thirst of knowledge and admiration of this breed. After seeing Grimm's pictures and results from RAW feeding, I am very interested in learning as much as I can from the forums and hopefully get my two in that direction. First order of business is going to be getting some pictures on here.

·
Registered
241 Posts

I have 2 German Shepherds. The first is Sasha (will be 2 on Jan5'11 ) who was a "rescue" and our current addition Zues who at this time is an 8 week old puppy which happens to be Sasha's nephew.

I came across this website in my thirst of knowledge and admiration of this breed. After seeing Grimm's pictures and results from RAW feeding, I am very interested in learning as much as I can from the forums and hopefully get my two in that direction. First order of business is going to be getting some pictures on here.
Welcome!

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
great pictures...makes me want to get a puppy for Mac to play with

·
Registered
2,594 Posts

Also this site is a fantastic resource to learn about raw.

·
Registered
907 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts