German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone my name is Danny, I'm new to this forum, but certainly not a new GSD owner. I've owned many in the past, but currently I am not a dog owner. Sometime in the near future I will be though, and looking forward to posting pictures, as well as getting to know y'all better.. But for now here are some pictures of my past babies!
ImageUploadedByPG Free1368195240.702295.jpg ImageUploadedByPG Free1368195255.483501.jpg ImageUploadedByPG Free1368195274.033530.jpg ImageUploadedByPG Free1368195292.100579.jpg

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Loved your pictures. Cant wait to see the GSD you have as your next baby. Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Do these dogs do all right living in that sort of arid climate, especially Kuwait? Anything you would do markedly different, if it was more of a moderate zone?
curious for my future adventures

peace in the middle east
Jay

·
Registered
308 Posts
Do these dogs do all right living in that sort of arid climate, especially Kuwait? Anything you would do markedly different, if it was more of a moderate zone?

peace in the middle east
Jay
I don't live in the middle East but Arizona is very dry and hot. this is bubbles first summer. bubbles gets tired a lot faster when we play in the heat then in the cold.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

peace in the middle east
Jay
Well, in Lebanon the season's have their respected and known weather (summer is hot winter it snows) so the dogs love it. I had a Doberman he couldn't handle the cold do to its short coat, but the GSD does just fine!

In Kuwait, during the day it's really hot, temperatures reach 50 celcius.. About 122 Fahrenheit, so during the day the dog is inside, and at night it's really nice to walk the dog! During the winter the weather is perfect, at night it gets cold! It just depends where you really go in the Middle East! If you are curious here are some pictures of winter time in Lebanon!
ImageUploadedByPG Free1368208085.533989.jpg ImageUploadedByPG Free1368207984.251144.jpg ImageUploadedByPG Free1368208017.584059.jpg

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
The scenery is beautiful. Really loved the first picture w/ the white cliffs . !22 Farenheit.wow my dogs are uncomfortable at 85. We have extreme temperatures but high humidity. Dry or not 122 is hot.

·
Registered
9,806 Posts
Welcome!
We have a good friend from Lebanon. He introduced us to the food-- OMG! I was immediately hooked. First thing I did when I moved down here was look for a Lebanese restaurant. Happy to report I located a family run one that has the real thing.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome!
We have a good friend from Lebanon. He introduced us to the food-- OMG! I was immediately hooked. First thing I did when I moved down here was look for a Lebanese restaurant. Happy to report I located a family run one that has the real thing.
Heheh yes you are absolutely correct, the food here is really healthy, here in Lebanon we get a lot of raw olive oil, bread and natural yogurt in our diet! I bet you tried of course hommos, and labneh!

·
Registered
9,806 Posts
Heheh yes you are absolutely correct, the food here is really healthy, here in Lebanon we get a lot of raw olive oil, bread and natural yogurt in our diet! I bet you tried of course hommos, and labneh!
Absolutely. It is fantastic food for hot weather, is not heavy at all.
My absolute favorite is fatteh batinjan.
I can make all the dishes you mentioned, because my friend taught me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts