German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm Rose and have had german shepherds throughout my life. By day, In New Mexico, my father used them to keep coyotes at bay during fouling and calfing seasons. At night, our family companions, strong and gentle. I simply adore the breed and love learning all I can about them. My current is Alex (Alexander The Great) and although he is a total momma's boy, he completely accepts me as the Alpha. As he ages (10) I have begun to see typical health issues, so I'm grateful for a forum like this where we can information with others who may or may not be going through the same things. I'm always interested in learning all I can about these beautiful and fantastic dogs, looking forward to getting to know some of you and your words of wisdom. :)

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Welcome Rose and Alex!
Alex looks like a very handsome boy (enjoying his pumpkin, lol) :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the "hello"! Your darling, Bear, looks fabulous as well. I know that Alex would love to borrow some of that Colorado snow during our long hot summers here in Phoenix. Looking forward to reading some of your many posts. So sorry about Elsa, I lost my "Cleo" (Cleopatra) GSD in 2010 and it still tugs abit at me. Thanks again for checking in :)

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Welcome! :greet:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello! No, not at all, we love our visitors, no matter what time of year they come. It's fantastic meeting people from all over. We very often run into them in restaurants or other events around town and love learning about their parts of the U.S. Hope you had a nice time here!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts