German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helloooo! I am a first time owner of a lovable huggable sneaky messy chomper named Ava! She is a pure bred GSD baby who is about 3 and 1/2 months old. I also have an 8 year old male Dachshund named Spunky, and a 14 year old cat named Tom. I am here for help with my new baby girl as she is different than any pup that I have ever had and I would like to chat with other GSD owners! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,644 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on the new, very handsome, puppy!

Reactions: smbrach

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Welcome to the forum! There is so much to learn here. I hope you stick around. Is she an all black puppy?

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Welcome from NW Ohio, although Michigan is my favorite state to vacation in. Your pup is beautiful. Have fun!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum! There is so much to learn here. I hope you stick around. Is she an all black puppy?
Is she all black or bi color? Almost looks like a little tan around her face. Beautiful pup and great picture! /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
Thank you everyone! ?
Ava is mostly black. She has some brown on her legs and feet, some on her chest, and white around her butt. ? Her father was all black and the mother was the typical black and brown. I'm anxious to see how she changes! ?

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hello and welcome from another Michigander. :)

Ava is definitely a cutie, I love her pencil toes! (the ears aren't a bad feature, either) ;)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
She looks like a bi-color or very dark blanket back black and tan. It will be interesting to see how she grows up.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She looks like a bi-color or very dark blanket back black and tan. It will be interesting to see how she grows up.
Yes, as I was looking at her today, she has brown coming out in her muzzle and also on her belly. I would definitely consider her bi-color, but I think she will be mostly black. When I spoke with the breeder, he said the majority of the past litters pups were mostly dark.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Does she have tar heels? It looks like she has toe penciling. I would think bi-color too based on that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts