German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glock is an 8 yr old male purebred German Shepherd. He came from a breeder, she has raised him since he was born. According to the owner, he is on heartworm preventative. Glock weighs about 105 lbs, he is a big boy. He cannot be placed in a home with cats, he has developed a taste for furry felines. : ( He is an owner surrender, his time is limited here.

Greenville County Animal Care Services

328C Furman Hall Road

Receiving Building

Greenville, SC 29609

Due to the overwhelming number of phone calls we receive each day from those of you who want to save lives, we kindly request correspondence by e-mail. Thank you for all you do save animals!

[email protected]

http://www.Noahs-Arks.net and click on the purple Greenville Euthanize List Button

Any dogs that are listed as O/S are owner surrendered animals and have no required stray hold time. That means that they can be PTS at any time. We are extremely full and need dogs to leave urgently. Please help ASAP. Thanks! We can vet at the clinic next door Mon-Thurs. There is no pull fee for rescues unless you have vet work done. If you are an individual, you may rescue, but any animal you take must be vetted prior to leaving the shelter. The cost is very inexpensive. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Thanks Mary Ann, was just about to put this guy on.

Also looking at the dogs, there are two black pups, stated as being mix?? Could be Black GS Pups?

I will post them, just in case. Also this dog is on PF forum and will see if any help is offered.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Bumping this guy up --- Urgent

Per shelter:

Any dogs that are listed as O/S are owner surrendered animals and have no required stray hold time. That means that they can be PTS at any time. We are extremely full and need dogs to leave urgently. Please help ASAP. Thanks! We can vet at the clinic next door Mon-Thurs. There is no pull fee for rescues unless you have vet work done. If you are an individual, you may rescue, but any animal you take must be vetted prior to leaving the shelter. The cost is very inexpensive. Thanks!

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he looks.......sad...

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Originally Posted By: ToFree24Thanks Mary Ann, was just about to put this guy on.

Also looking at the dogs, there are two black pups, stated as being mix?? Could be Black GS Pups?

I will post them, just in case. Also this dog is on PF forum and will see if any help is offered.

** These two Pups will be killed tomorrow

Glock - is not safe URGENT!!

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
He is just so handsome! No one has room?

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Glock is an 8 yr old male purebred German Shepherd. He came from a breeder, she has raised him since he was born. According to the owner, he is on heartworm preventative. Glock weighs about 105 lbs, he is a big boy. He cannot be placed in a home with cats, he has developed a taste for furry felines. : ( He is an owner surrender, his time is limited here. He will be PTS 6/25.

·
Registered
12,829 Posts
Poor boy! This makes me mad, the 'breeder; doesn't want to stud him anymore so he gets dumped? It's just wrong. So wrong.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I can donate to an approved rescue to help with his expenses.

Please send me a PM if help is needed.

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wonder what happened......

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
I think we lost this one....he's no longer listed on their site.... There are some other GSDs there.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts