German Shepherds Forum banner

Great weekend, HUGE compliment!

2K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  Butchsdad 
Quote:And the club concensus always has been, and still is, that Keeta is the best darn heeler in the whole club! My friend keeps jokingly kicking herself over it "We have NOTHING but working line GSDs in the club, and when it comes to heeling, Keeta puts them all to shame!" Well, what can I say, I got a pretty special little girl.
Congratulations!! I have to say that I think Keeta got a pretty special person to help her to reach (over-reach??) her potential. You have every right to be proud of Keeta and she deserves it .... but you deserve to be very proud of yourself - but I think that the fun and enjoyment you both are getting out of this, is the main focus for you. This makes the fact that others, including this man (one of Canada's top international level competitors), see what you have done with your lovely dog is truly worth notice. All the very, very best.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.