German Shepherds Forum banner

Great weekend, HUGE compliment!

2K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  Butchsdad 
WTG!!! Keeta!!!

My Max is my difficult dog and I learned how to train with him. even tho I had previously trained and titled 2 GSD's in AKC obedience. He had a lot of behavioral issues and dog aggression and I learned to deal with those because of him. There are many times he frustrates the CRAP out of me but I will always be grateful for what he has taught me and continues to teach me about dealing with problems.

I think when we are compliented on our problem dogs we should be proud of them and ourselves. When we moved from Kentucky to Oregon I stopped into the vet to pick up the medical records for the wrecking crew and the vet came out to say goodbye and give us a hug. I bought Max with me just to take him out for a positive visit. Dr. Taylor hugged Max too and told him he was one lucky dog because anyone else would not have put that level of effort into him. I don't know if Jack was right or not but I still remember those words and I am proud of Max and myself. Who would think that the problem child would ever be able to earn titles?

So pat yourself on the back, buy a bigger hat, and give Keeta huge hugs form Max.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.