German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, guys. Just wanted to let you know that I just got a Jolly Egg from Leerburg in the 8" size for Wolf. It looks like a giant easter egg and both of my dogs LOVE it. Wolf destroys regular jolly balls by attacking and biting them We go through 1 per month. This Jolly Egg is hard plastic and will shoot out from under them when they try to grab it. It was great fun in the house on the tile. They would jump on it and bat it around with their paws. But alas, they are just a little too wild with it and it is relegated to the concrete barn aisle. LOL:D

·
Registered
17 Posts
got one (from zooplus) for our 5-month old pup too.

she loved it initially, but after a while, she would look at us and wanted us to play with her together. and she often got too excited and peed without giving us any signal. we tried to bring the egg outdoor on the grass for her, but she totally lost interest in the egg when outdoor.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
I'd read about the eGGe (same idea as the Jolly Egg) before and was interested in getting one, then forgot about it. A few weeks ago I saw a video on the other board of Kelso having a blast with his eGGe ... I just knew Mac would love to have one. So I ordered it, and when it arrived Mac sniffed it, yawned, and walked away. I tried to entice him to play with it by smearing it with peanut butter a couple times ... no go ... he and Faith cleaned off the peanut butter with great vigor then ignored it. None of the other Hooligans were interested in playing with it so I sent it to Kelso who I'm sure will enjoy it. So it's back to their Cuz's and stuffies and toys that squeek.

·
Registered
100 Posts
We got Ares a Kong genius, it can be filled with kibble or treats and he has to shake it and roll it around so they fall out. It can usually keep him busy about 30min.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts