German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so if you guys have been following my complaining lol i was frustrated with some of the breeders ive been looking at. Well the one i talked to last week i called on Friday and i can understand why she couldnt call me back lol talk about busy. So her, my wife, and I talked for a couple of hours went outside on her 6 acre land and saw the females the male and puppies from last litter she had. GREAT DOGS!!! Now IDK if its cuz i havent seen a full grown GSD in a while or maybe the ones i have seen are poorly bred (if that makes a difference) but my god the male was HUGE!!! i swear it looked to be over 110 lbs easily. The male i saw in person was on here at http://www.vwgs.com/ his name is ZULU. I thought some of the females where males thats how big of a difference there was in size. Great dog nonetheless and im first on the list to get a male puppy from the mateing that just took place between Zulu and one of the females she had. I cant wait!!! I should be getting him in September sometime. im so excited!! Just wanted to tell you guys that lol.

J

·
Registered
9,025 Posts
Did the breeder say they were that oversized or are you just guessing? I wouldn't think that the male Zula would be so big since he has a V rating.

Anyway congratulations on the new upcoming pup.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no they arent oversized im just guessing im sure im wrong but he was huge lol looked like a mini bear or something LOL. Thanks

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
They look like very nice dogs. I can understand why you are excited. Now you know it is required to post pictures when the pup comes home (or even before), right?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts