German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been on here in a very long time, but there may be some of you who remember Gracie (Gnade vom Eichenluft). I lost her very suddenly, at the incredible age of 13 years 1 month and 2 days! She lived a long and happy life. She had her challenges but she was the most amazing friend and companion. I am totally lost and devastated without her.

Reactions: hirakawa199006

·
Super Moderator
32,306 Posts
So sorry about your sweet girl, Jen. :(

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Of course I remember Gracie!

I'm so very sorry to hear she is gone Jen, we know how much this hurts :(

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Of course I remember Gracie!

I'm so very sorry to hear she is gone Jen, we know how much this hurts :(
Thanks so much Michaela.

·
Super Moderator
4,849 Posts
(hands over a box of extra strength tissues) here is to wonderful memories washed down with tears. run free Gracie

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
I wasn't around then, but I am so very sorry for your loss. A day we face from the moment we bring them home, it always comes too soon.

Reactions: JenM66

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
I haven't been on here in a very long time, but there may be some of you who remember Gracie (Gnade vom Eichenluft). I lost her very suddenly, at the incredible age of 13 years 1 month and 2 days! She lived a long and happy life. She had her challenges but she was the most amazing friend and companion. I am totally lost and devastated without her.
Jen - I just saw this and oh boy do i remember Gracie! I'm so sorry for your loss. 13 is amazing. It sucks that they are with us for only a short time. I hope you are doing better.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jen - I just saw this and oh boy do i remember Gracie! I'm so sorry for your loss. 13 is amazing. It sucks that they are with us for only a short time. I hope you are doing better.
Thanks Clare.

It's brutal. I miss.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts