German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ugh all that snow has melted and my yard is a mud pit. Yesterday I took Max out to play with the chuck-it and he was mud from nose to tail. I really wish I would have taken a picture :eek:

I had to go out on the deck with a bucket of water and some towels to wipe him off. I swear my next house is going to have a mud room with a dog wash in it!

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
We are still frozen solid in MA. I have cuts on my wrist from playing in the frozen snow with Abby. We had a brief melt then freeze, so the snow shrunk down to where you can see over the snowbanks. Got some more coming in tonight, not a lot but enough to cover the brown snow. Not looking forward to mud season.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
We all came in the house last night covered in mud. We had a fire and cooked on the grill. It was so awesome.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Thank GOD for the weird weather recently, it would get muddy after the snow melted, and the next week 70. So yay to mud drying fast!!!! But i hate the muddy season :[

·
Registered
51 Posts
All our snow in MN was pretty much melted last few days, and mud everywhere. Now we are getting 11-14inches supposedly. Blah

·
Registered
100 Posts
This is exactlay why FL is the place for me, today I took Ares to the lake for a swim and lounged out in flip flops and shorts.

We don't ever get to build snow people though....

·
Registered
606 Posts
Yup, snow has melted and we are left with slop as well.

Hubby and I just spread 3 bales of straw throughout the yard trying to soak up some of the excess water. That was AFTER he had to carry our male GSD from the door to the tub :(

·
Super Moderator
5,389 Posts
We spread a bale of hay in the dog yard too, to soak up the mud and muck. I love it so much I want to leave it, LOL.

I HATE mud.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts