German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I took Jinx to PetSmart with the hubby because they have a bunch of toys 50% off for today only plus its been raining like CRAZY for the last 2 weeks so figured it would drain some energy. First we go down the toy isle and we are looking at all the toys on the wall and what does she spot?? A hole-E-roller and she kept looking at it then looking at her dad with pleading eyes begging for it. Even though she already has like 3 she got another one in green (her favorite color). So she is going through the store with the ball in her mouth tugging with her dad for all she's worth. Everyone is staring at her laughing and a few people stopped to talk to us and ask about her. One girl Jinx asked to tug with her (more like shoved the ball in her hand) but tugs so gentle with other people which I appreciate.

We decided to get her nails clipped and she wasn't having it today. This guy earned his money because she kept slipping her ties on the table and escaping from him. He came out sweating and she was wagging her tail lol. I was wondering if he was gonna fill out a report card because normally she's great for them but today she wanted to play not get nails done. (Yes I tipped well lol)

Now the REAL reason why you have to love Jinx. As much as she's always been a brute today she acted like a real girl. I took her to the vet area so I could weigh her. She jumped up on the scale and instantly sat without being asked to like the good girl she is but then she unplugs the scale with her nose lol. I have her jump off, plug the scale in, zero it back out, have her get back up, she sits, the scale starts to calculate and then she uses her nose or paw and pulls the cord again lol. Jinx says a lady never reveals her true weight lol. I love this crazy dog, she's such a ham! She loved watching people laugh each time she did it and of course we did obedience around the store and she gets all flashy showing off for people. She LOVES the oooohs and ahhhhs lol.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Your Jinx is a very charming lady :)

·
Registered
27,259 Posts
Silly girl! Jinx needs to have a camera strapped on her to record her antics.
What is it about green? I hear so many people say their dogs love toys that are green. I never buy green ones because they blend in with the grass/woods.
Soooo.....how much did she weigh in at? Or didn't she let you see? LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When we FINALLY got a "successful" read it was 79 pounds which I would love to believe but she has somehow learned to inch to the back of the scale which I swear throws it off lol. The vets all say its fine and doesn't alter it but I know with my scale if I don't stand center that it changes the results.

I would LOVE to keep a camera on her all day long. Of course it should be somewhere else so it records her and not her view. Like today Reggie placed a ball in his back pocket to hide from her and then started talking to me. Well apparently she found it because next thing I know mid sentence he's snatched backwards and is being drug backwards down the hall by his back pocket. The look on his face was priceless and I couldn't stop laughing long enough to help him. She drug him all the way to her toy pile in the living room lol.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
She is so silly!

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Courtney she's definitely spunky! She's such a ham and I couldn't imagine life being any different. No clue what I would do without her insane daily antics lol. Thank you for the compliment, I'm rather partial to her :).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts