German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a few years since back surgery and I feel like I am ready to resume private pet dog training. I was not in a hurry and have not put up a website again. So I thought (by throwing this out in the universe) it would be nice to get a client with a pup that didn't require physical strength to get back in the swing of things. Well, the next day (honestly!) someone called who needed help with her 4.5 month old King Charles Cavalier puppy (by reference from a friend whom I helped years ago). Coincidence or karma?

·
Registered
285 Posts
You wouldn't happen to live in southwest Wisconsin, would you? I think I am set for the rest of the winter. But, I am looking around for some exciting activities to keep Ole and me out of trouble this spring and summer :)

·
Super Moderator
6,162 Posts
Are you sure you won't hurt yourself leaning waaay down to work with that tiny pup?:LOL:Hope it goes well as you get back into it.

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you sure you won't hurt yourself leaning waaay down to work with that tiny pup?:LOL:Hope it goes well as you get back into it.
LOL, they are not known to be landsharks so I assume I can safely bend without getting ripped to shreds.

·
Registered
64 Posts
It's a few years since back surgery and I feel like I am ready to resume private pet dog training. I was not in a hurry and have not put up a website again. So I thought (by throwing this out in the universe) it would be nice to get a client with a pup that didn't require physical strength to get back in the swing of things. Well, the next day (honestly!) someone called who needed help with her 4.5 month old King Charles Cavalier puppy (by reference from a friend whom I helped years ago). Coincidence or karma?
It's an opportunity. Take it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts